Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last Thoughts......



Overall Impressions….the trip for all was amazing! The weather was hot hot hot, and the resort service was really great. The opportunity to spend the holidays with family is always the most important thing, but here are a couple of thoughts from the group of their favourites…..

Oliver – Ziplining, seeing the Panama canal and sailing were my faves! Of course the cheeseburgers were awesome too!
Mikhaila – Ziplining, the pools, and spending time with family were my favourites!

Zoe – My favourite part was swimming in all the pools and ziplining was my second favourite. The food was my third!

Mom – Everything – but especially the New Year’s party

Dad – The beauty of the resort and the great weather

Eleny – Beach volleyball, the endless supply of cappuccinos and the New Year’s Party
Jim - The New Year’s Party
Anastasia – Beach volleyball
Katherine – she was asleep – unfortunately Katherine wasn’t feeling very well

Paul – Watching the kids swim with greater confidence
Colleen – The Anton Valley market experience was great….I loved the shopping!
Harper – Spending all the time with family and Ziplining
Owen – Ziplining and the chicken on the airplane on the way down

Katina

Overall, I would have to say the New Year’s Eve party was my favourite part…I’ve decided I want to be Spanish as they have a beautiful language and the music and dancing are lots of fun. I loved watching the families all dancing together from Salsas to Mambo’s and seeing the children learn the steps from their parents.
The band was amazing and there’s nothing like dancing under the starts to live Latin music.
Of course the ziplining was awesome too….
Seeing all the children together is always my favourite…I have very fond memories of spending time with my cousins growing up and I hope our kids will be very close as they grow up together.

Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment